Clarke Illmatical is a writer from New York City. His work has been featured in The Amsterdam and Norwood News. In Asia, his work has appeared in The Phnom Penh Post, China Global Daily and eChinaCities.
- An Interview with Melissa Harley of DONA International
- Wendy Hagler Interview: How to Eat Vegan When Pregnant
- How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Twins: Dr. Joan Friedman Interview
A mother of three, entrepreneur, franchisor & published author. As founder & spokeswoman for Lice Squad.com, Dawn numerous TV appearances as a head lice expert include Breakfast Television, The Discovery Chanel, Marilyn Dennis Show & The Mom Show. She has been featured in numerous newspapers & magazines including MacLean’s, Canadian Living, Parents Canada, Today’s Parent, Toronto Star, Canadian Business Journal, The David Suzuki Foundation.com, The Huffington Post.ca & Forbes.com.
Martha is the founder of CanadianNanny.ca. Martha has been featured as a Child Care Expert in hundreds of publications across Canada including The Globe and Mail, CBC, Today's Parent and The National Post, She lives in British Columbia with her husband and two daughters.
- Live-in Nanny: Job Description, Requirements & Expectations
- 5 Things Not To Do on Social Media While Babysitting
- How to Find The Right After-School Babysitter for Your Needs
Active in digital marketing since 2009, Craig is the SEO Manager at CareGuide in addition to teaching SEO at Durham College. Married with 2 young daughters, he is passionate about digital marketing, his family, the Philadelphia Eagles, fitness, Bruce Lee, audiobooks and an 80’s cult classic Motown meets Kung-fu film called The Last Dragon.
- Top Parenting News: CDC Predicts Bad Flu Season; Dismantling Obamacare; Crowdfunding to Help Maternity Leave Problem and More
- The Parenting News You May Have Missed Over The Holidays
- Top Parenting News: Best Parenting Photos of 2016, Suggestions for Trump's Paid Maternity Plan, Handling ADHD Over the Holidays and More!