Alexis Jones

Experienced (5+ years) Babysitter/Nanny Searching For Full-Time Spring/Summer work!

Sitter in Spokane

Hi! My name is Alexis and I am a 19 year old college student. I'm done with school until late September and am in search of a steady babysitting or nanny job. I've been a Sunday school teacher, have 5 years babysitting/Nannying (cooking, cleaning, etc.) experience, have a valid drivers license (no tickets of any kind), reliable means of transportation, taken child development classes, am CPR certified and have a completely open/flexible schedule! I graduated here in Spokane from North Central High School and plan on staying in Spokane for a while as I continue on with my schooling in hopes of obtaining my BA of science in nursing and becoming a pediatric RN. I absolutely adore children, of all ages, and see myself spending the rest of my life taking care of them! I'm hard working, reliable, trustworthy and respectable. I don't mean to boast or brag, but roughly 99% of the time children love me. The other 1% eventually come around. Feel free to contact me at any given time if you have any further questions or would like to set up a meeting! I appreciate your time and thank you for your interest! Have a good day! :) P.s. I don't have allergies of any sort so your family pets are welcome!

Sitter Details

Email Address ...@gmail.com Confirmed
Phone Number 509-496-... Confirmed
Provider Type Individuals
Services Daycare
Nanny
Babysitter
Travel
School Pick-up and Drop-off
Children's Crafts
Swimming Supervision
Pet Care
Household Light Meal Preparation
Run Errands
Laundry
Light Housekeeping

Notes

Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Child Care Provider

I Need a Child Care Provider
Post your Job
I Am a Child Care Provider
Post your Profile